Call Today 435-720-1678
by Martha Wilks Harrison, RN/BHT/CI
Board Certified Hypnotherapist and Instructor by the National Guild of Hypnotists. 26 years experience as owner and CEO of Brigham Hypnosis Center, Brigham City, Utah.
Check out these videos to learn more:
YouTube: video 1
YouTube: video 2
YouTube: video 3
YouTube: video 4
Are you interested in creating a recession-proof career in which you can help people at the same time? Join us and become a Certified Hypnotherapist by the National Guild of Hypnotists. You may earn $95-135 per session!
Martha Wilks Harrison will mesmerize you with her southern charm and knowledge of hypnosis and its many uses for yourself as well as for clients or others you care about. She has had a private practice for 26 years and will share with you everything she has done and all you need to know to set up your own business.
September 13-14, 27-28, October 9-12th. Classes run 9 to 6 pm with an hour off for lunch. Classes will be taught in Brigham City or Provo, Utah, depending on where most of the students reside. Call today 435-720-1678.
$200 discount if your deposit is in by August 1st. $100 discount if it’s paid by Sept. 1st. Bring a friend for a $500 discount. Do not wait any longer. Call today. (435) 720-1678.
Mail $250 deposit to: Brigham Hypnosis Center, 903 West 885 South, Brigham City, UT 84302.
Total cost of the Professional Hypnosis Training is $2197. Easy payment plan is available: Pay $250 deposit, then spread the rest over the next 10 months. Nominal fee of $10/month for this service. Wait no longer! Now is the time!
1. The history of hypnosis and about the pioneers in the field
2. How to create an effective and powerful suggestion
3. How to do and teach self-hypnosis
4. How hypnosis is used today to eliminate bad habits and to foster success
5. How to test the depth of the trance state
6. How to do suggestibility tests
7. How to properly explain hypnosis to clients
8. Laying the foundation for trust and rapport
9. The function of the conscious and subconscious minds
10. How to access the subconscious mind with hypnosis
11. Fast and easy hypnotic inductions
12. Post hypnotic suggestions
13. Age regression as an uncovering technique
14. Deepening techniques
15. Full program for smoking cessation
16. Full program for weight reduction and confidence
17. Full program for stress management and sales success
18. What to do in each session
19. How to set up and market your practice fast
20. How to do Gestalt techniques
21. Inner child work
20. …and more!
We guarantee that if, you are not satisfied for any reason by the lunch break of the first day, you may return your course materials and receive a full refund (minus the $250 deposit). Mail deposit to:
Martha Harrison/Brigham Hypnosis Center
903 West 885 South
Brigham City, UT, 84302.
VISA and MASTER CARDS ACCEPTED (3% ADDED FOR THIS SERVICE)
“Martha, words could never express how fortunate I feel to have studied hypnotherapy under your expert instruction and guidance. This experience has given me insight into my own life as well, of which I will be forever grateful. What a wonderful gift you give to others by your instruction and vast knowledge, but more importantly, YOU are a gift. Your belief in what you do comes through and it has been proven time and time again. You have taught me well and given me the tools I need to help heal the inner child of others. I feel prepared and I excitedly look forward to opening my own practice. Thank you so much for providing me with what I would dare say is the most wonderful experience of my life.” Sue Packham, Layton
Fall 2013 Course Schedule: Sept. 13-14, 27-28, Oct 9-12. Hour off for lunch (class goes to lunch together for discussions).
$200 discount if your deposit is in by August 1st. $100 discount if it’s paid by Sept. 1st. Bring a friend for a $500 discount!